Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's been a while...

Geez louise. Has it really been over a year since I've updated this blog? Poor thing has been neglected. Partly because of life, but mainly because of frustration. But, I think it's time to get back in the game. I've recently (as in about six months ago) graduated with my degree in advertising and have been on the job hunt ever since. It's a rough world out there and even with my degree, there's so much to learn.

Funny thing, my last post was about VW's advertising... and I believe there were a few posts prior to that about VW ads as well... And wouldn't you guess it, I am now a VW driver.

Now that I'm no longer a student and doing make-up to pay my bills, I have a bit more time on my hands... and with that, more update to come soon.

No comments: