Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fruit is Getting Fishy.


I saw this ad today on Creativity's Top 5. It was done by TBWA, Norway for Smartfish Omega 3 Fruit Juices.

Did Erik and Robin drop some acid before designing the campaign for this ad? I'll give it to them, this ad definitely grasps your attention, and the art work is something you don't see every day within advertising (or maybe I just need to start paying more attention to ads overseas), but I'm not certain I'm persuaded to go out and indulge in this delicious sounding product (fish & fruit? *gags*)... I'm sure most people understand the benefits of Omega 3, which can be found in fish, but I'm not sure these ads accurately portray that... I love the colors and the illustrations, they're so obscure; and I'm interested to see how this campaign pans out.

No comments: